This is where the Law Offices of Tessa L. Schultz can help. Her team can negotiate on your behalf with the bank to make the transition out of your home go smoothly. We are well versed on the laws and programs available in the state of New Jersey. Our goal is to make your transition as smooth as possible. We charge a nominal fee up front to initiate your short sale process, and in some cases our remaining fee is paid directly by the bank or lender at closing.
Contact us Today for a Free consultation.
or fill out the form below and we will contact you asap.
- Managing Partner Matt Rand Announces Real Estate Agent Kerri Stretch has Re ... - PR Web (press release)
- Short-sell glitch leads to mix-up for debtors - Spartanburg Herald Journal
- European Stocks Advance as Investors Watch Fed; Telefonica Gains - San Francisco Chronicle
- Pasco jury convicts man who rented homes he didn't own - Tampabay.com
- Homeowners who used short sales find their credit sunk by computer glitch - The San Luis Obispo Tribune
- Kennedy's All-American Barber Club Offers Exciting June Giveaway - TheAlternativePress.com
- Assembly panel clears bill to help distressed homeowners - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
Our TestimonialsAlways exceeds my clients expectations.
I have referred Tessa to my borrowers on several occasions. She always exceeds my clients expectations.! Always thorough, and accurate. She is the “cream of the top” real estate attorney.
— Leslie Larson, Fairfield NJ Apr 28, 2012Great Job!
Tessa handled the closing on my house, she saved us a few thousand dollars because she found something in the contract we would have never thought of. Thank you so much!!
— Wanda T. Jan 20, 2013Law Office of Tessa L. Schultz is rated 5/5 based on 4 reviews.Very professional
After trying to deal with the bank on my own and getting nowhere, I called Tessa and was immediately assured that she knew what she was doing. Tessa and her staff handled my short sale in a timely and professional manner. I highly recommend.
— Sheila M., Irvington Nov 30, -0001