If you are considering a short sale of your home in New Jersey, you need good advice from the very beginning. While there are government programs out there that are designed to help homeowners in financial distress, these programs are very complicated and you need someone that can explain your options in plain English.
This is where the Law Offices of Tessa L. Schultz can help. Her team can negotiate on your behalf with the bank to make the transition out of your home go smoothly. We are well versed on the laws and programs available in the state of New Jersey. Our goal is to make your transition as smooth as possible. We charge a nominal up front fee to initiate your short sale process, and in some cases our remaining fee is paid directly by the bank or lender at closing.
Contact us Today for a
Or fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible about your short sale.
- IRS Criminal Investigation Report For Fiscal 2013 Announces Gains In ... - Mondaq News Alerts (registration)
- Foreclosure starts drop below 100000, affecting homebuilder stocks - Market Realist
- Servicing & Bank Deals Persist; Analyst's Take on Ocwen... - Mortgage News Daily
- RealtyTrac: Investor Activity Starting To Wane - Mortgageorb
- New Jersey Breaks Foreclosure Logjam, Yields Flood of Dismissals - NJ Spotlight
- Short Sales and Foreclosures Account for Nearly One-Fifth of All US Home Sales ... - National Mortgage Professional Magazine
- Flemington resident recognized for excellence from NJAR - Hunterdon County Democrat
Our TestimonialsAlways exceeds my clients expectations.
I have referred Tessa to my borrowers on several occasions. She always exceeds my clients expectations.! Always thorough, and accurate. She is the “cream of the top” real estate attorney.
— Leslie Larson, Fairfield NJ Apr 28, 2012Highly Recommended
In a today's challenging Real Estate market, it is so crucial to have the expertise and knowledge of a great attorney. Tessa Schultz has been superb when it comes to handling the legal needs of my client. Not only is she compassionate, but she really takes the time needed to educate my clients from A to Z. Tessa works very well with my distressed sellers and my first time home buyers to ensure a smooth closing from beginning to end. I can't thank Tessa enough for her efforts in helping my clients. I would recommend her for a real estate transaction any day!
— Marsha Bowen Washington, Livingston NJ Apr 15, 2012Law Office of Tessa L. Schultz is rated 5/5 based on 5 reviews.Thank You
Tessa, just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all of your assistance in our short sale. I'm really glad that we had you (and all of your knowledge and experience) helping us through this process, and so glad that it's finalized! I also wanted to let you know that Todd was really great to work with and was really critical in navigating all the different folks and personalities. Thanks again! Margarita
— Margarita, Jersey City Jul 17, 2013